- This section contains information on the operating procedure of E-Cycle with regard to data processing of E-Cycle’s users.
- This information is also valid according to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Personal Data Protection Code, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (EU GDPR), on personal data protection as well as on the the free movement of such data, for the subjects interacting with E-Cycle and can be accessed at the home page address: https://www.e-cycle.it
- The information is provided only for E-Cycle and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide indications regarding the procedures, times and nature of the information that the data controller must provide to users when connecting to the E-Cycle web pages, regardless of the reason for the connection, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
- The information notice may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new regulations concerning this matter; the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under 16 years of age, pursuant to Article 8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679 (EU GDPR), he or she must legitimise his or her consent through the authorisation of his or her parents or legal guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The Data Controller is the legal or physical person, public authority, service or other entity which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of data processing. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Ottavio Saia, and for any clarification or possible application of your rights you may contact him at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Data Processor
- The data controller is the physical or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant and in accordance with Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (EU GDPR), upon appointment by the data controller, the data controller of the E-Cycle website is: Ottavio Saia.
3 – Place of data processing
- The data processing generated by the use of E-Cycle takes place at Via Firenze 15 65122 Pescara.
- In the event of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this aim at the relevant premises.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that carried out the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case your use of the website and the services offered may be impaired. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies of which the site makes use:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, then collected by the websites. Among these, the best known and most widely used are HTML cookies. They are used for browsing and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary in order to transmit communications on digital networks or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings for managing or deactivating cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by modifying the settings of their Internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies enables the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are placed in your browser and transmitted via Google Analytics or the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if they are used for site optimisation purposes directly by the site owner, who may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules on information and consent apply to analytics cookies as to technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in on each page visited, and permanent cookies, which remain active on the computer until they expire or are deleted by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and remain in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored persistently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server and necessary to allow secure and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
- A distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to detect online behaviour, understand interests and thus personalise advertising propositions for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. These are sent from third party domains outside the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information about user behaviour on E-Cycle. The collection is done anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the site’s user experience. Third-party profiling cookies are employed to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties themselves, so users are invited to read the privacy notices and the instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows
– Internet protocol (IP) address
– browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– the visitor’s web page of origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information is processed automatically and collected in an aggregate form only for the purpose of verifying the correct operation of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for user identification or profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that website users decide to make public through the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any breach of law. It is the user’s responsibility to verify that he or she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes
– Sending newsletters and information material
– Responding to information requests and eventually archiving.
- Data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purpose and in any case for no longer than 10 years.
- Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his/her browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the website.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugins
- The collection and use of information obtained by the plugin is regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
- USER RIGHTS
- Article 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (EU GDPR) lists the user’s rights.
- The E-Cycle website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
– of the data subject’s right to ask the data controller for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their update (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or restriction of processing concerning him/her (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request the deletion (Art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Art. 7, para. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree 196/2003)
– the right to obtain certification that the updating, rectification, integration of data, deletion, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Garante for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to use genetic data, biometric data, data relating to health, data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Similarly, in the event of a breach of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 (EU GDPR) and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
- This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plug-ins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679 (EU GDPR), so no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- No data will ever be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. DATA SECURITY
- This website processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. Processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the data controller, in some cases, categories of people involved in the organisation of the site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document is published at
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to consult this page periodically in order to keep abreast of the latest legislative changes.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document complies with the relevant legal provisions, and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679 (EU GDPR).